The author: Alexander Nevsky
Of course, before each workout you need to do a warming-up. It may be the simplest: a few minutes to wave with your arms and rotate the torso. But with special care warm up those muscle groups, which will feel the main burden. In this case, the shoulder girdle.
Don`t warm up before workout, you simply will once again risk your health. After all, muscle strain and pain for a long time bodybuilder takes down. I know that, unfortunately, from experience, because in the youth a couple of times trying to fool the body. For which he paid by serious injuries. Until now, squats with the barbell on my shoulders, even with low weights for me is very painful ("whine" both knees). And while I can sit down with a fairly heavy weight, yet I have to tape up each leg with a few bandages. That's why I say today: warm-up is an essential element of training! It provides full-body training to work with weights. Every day, I exercise, every new set I must start with warm-up (i.e., set with the weights I can lift at least 20 times.)
Of course, it`s hard to train at home - too much distraction from workouts. Nevertheless, this is a real opportunity to lay a good foundation for the future of hard training in the gym. Believe me, started with workouts in an apartment, not only I, but Arnold and Franco Columbu (which is in the prime of his career, chose not to train in the gym but at home), and Sylvester Stallone, and Lou Ferrigno, and many others. Convince yourself that the time will come when you will do the best "pumper" of the world, and now in your room, you are making only the very first effort to do so. I once wrote a training diary, a sentence belonging to the famous philosopher Confucius: "The road of a thousand miles begins with a single step
Well, those guys who dream the most push-ups and dips at school and district competitions, I suggest an exercise program with the weights (i.e., exercises are performed on the horizontal bar and parallel bars). This complex should be performed every other day and it is designed to work through the chest, back, arms and the press. Start with a warm-up. Then:
1. Deep push-ups on the boards ("pumping" chest), 5 sets - the maximum number of repetitions.
2. Dips on the bar (wide grip) until it touches the back of the head bar (heavy exercise, but the best for "pumping" spins
), 5 sets - the maximum number of repetitions.
3. Shallow dips on the boards (to the middle of the amplitude, "pumping" triceps), 5 sets - the maximum number of repetitions.
4. Push-ups on the bar with the reverse grip (palms facing yourself, a very good exercise for the biceps), 5 sets - the maximum number of repetitions.
5. Lifting legs, vis-ups (the best exercise for the lower press), 5 sets - the maximum number of repetitions. Dear user of our site, if you enjoyed this article, please click on "+1", this plyus is very important for us and for the development of our forum. Thank you very much for visiting our Web site, with respect, website administrator